About Me

Sunil Bhaskar
View my complete profile
Friday, December 22, 2006
Operator : "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut . May I have your..."
>
> Customer: "Heloo, can I order.."
>
> Operator : "Can I have your multi purpose card number first, Sir?"
>
> Customer: "It's eh...,
hold..........on......889861356102049998-45-54610"
>
> Operator : "OK... you're... Mr Singh and you're calling from 17 Jalan
Kayu.
> Your home number is 4094! 2366, your office 76452302 and your mobile
is
> 0142662566. Which number are you calling from now Sir?"
>
> Customer: "Home! How did you get all my Phone Number's
?
>
> Operator : "We are connected to the system Sir"
>
> Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza..."
>
> Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir"
>
> Customer: "How come?"
>
> Operator : "According to your medical records, you have high blood
pressure
> and even higher Cholestrol level
 Sir"
>
> Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?"
>
> Operator : "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza
. You'll like it"
>
> Customer: "How do you know for sure?"
>
> Operator : "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes"
from the
> National Library last week
> Sir"
>
> Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three family size ones then, how
much
> will that cost?"
>
> Operator : "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The
total is
> $49.99"
>
> Customer: "Can I pay by!Credit Card
?"
>
> Operator : "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir. Your credit card
is
> over the limit and you owe your bank $3,720.55 since October last
year.
> That's not including the late payment charges on your housing loan
,
Sir."
>
> Customer: "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood ATM and
withdraw some
> cash
before your guy arrives"
>
> Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records, you> '> ve reached
your daily
> limit on machine withdrawal
> today"
>
> Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll have the cash ready.
How
> long is it gonna take anyway?"
>
> Operator : "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can
always come
> and collect it on your motorcycle..."
>
> Customer: " What!"
>
> Operator : "According to the details in system ,you own a
> Scooter
,...registration number 1123..."
>
> Customer: " ????"
>
> Operator : "Is there anything else Sir?"
>
> Customer: "Nothing... by the way... aren't you giving me that 3 free
> bottles of cola as advertised?"
>
> Operator : "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you're
also
> Diabetic
"
>
> Customer: #$$^%&$@$%^Operator <mailto:#$$^%&$@$%^


Operator : "Better watch your
language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987 you
> were convicted of using abusive language on a policeman...?"
>
> Customer: [Faints]

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani