About Me

Sunil Bhaskar
View my complete profile
Monday, July 19, 2010
I recently found a way to install my own Adsense Parsing tool for my blog.It comes handy especially when you want to Parse Adsense Or Adbrite codes.Why waste time in going to other blogs when you can Parse it in your own blog.Ok All you gotta do is to add the following Piece of Code in a new blogger post N post it in your Edit Html section(Not the layout section):
<div style="text-align: center;">
<i><iframe align="right" height="500" scrolling="no" src="http://tools.bloggerplugins.org/parser.php" style="border: medium none; height: 500px; width: 100%;" width="500"></iframe></i></div>

Now You have installed your own Adsense Parser!Hope you enjoyed my blog.Watch out for More Blogger Tricks N Tips

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani