About Me

Sunil Bhaskar
View my complete profile
Sunday, October 17, 2010
The place where I go to work is no exception to Hoardings,displaying ad's of various service providers but regrettably none of them have the touch of Creativity which I have observed  around the world in the web.So I have shortlisted 10 my most favourite creative Ad's I have seen in the Web till now which has made people to take another look @ them before proceeding and will update as and when its added.Hope you will like them:

FujiFilm: No one Resist From Being Snapped 
Orion Telescope: Zooming Beyond the Limits
Dealer Track:Tools for a Competitive Advantage
Panasonic Camera:Really Wide Angle
Aids Awareness Campaign:Test For HIV.Be Safe
Nivea Cream:Before & After
Cemex Concrete:Hardens Almost Instantly
Symantec Anti-Virus: Best To Keep Some Windows Closed
Panasonic Intelligent Face Detector
Australia Post:In You wanna Really Touch Someone Send Them A Letter
                                                          Well there you have them.So what do you think about the Shortlisted Ones?Which One do you think is the Best in your Opinion?

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani