- Sunil Bhaskar
Thursday, December 16, 2010
3:18 AM | Posted by Sunil Bhaskar | | Edit Post
- Risk Based Application control which allows the user to provide or deny access to the applications.
- New System Watchers Alias Heuristic Scanners which monitor the system round the clock from threats.
- A New Safe mode feature which will ensures that only safe applications & websites are allowed to be browsed thereby risk being minimal.
- Improved Rescue Disk which disinfects the system after a malware attack.
- New Safe Surf technollogy ensures complete blocking or malware ridden websites & also phishing websites for greater online security.
- Offline System Watcher which monitors & tracks the system activities with log & allows you to give you rollback features if needed.
- Safe Run mode for Online Traders who frequent banking sites which adds some security features to hide your anonymity.