About Me

Sunil Bhaskar
View my complete profile
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Google used to index my blog pretty fast(with a delay of just seconds).Then after I changed my template,all of a sudden Google just stopped Indexing my blog.I was kinda worried & later on I found that when I changed my template,it removed the  meta verification file from my Blog/Site and then after adding it again & verifying,my pages started Indexing.So if you ever change your template,make sure:

  • You download a back-up version of your template.
  • Add the meta verification file from Google Webmaster Tools once again otherwise it will take ages for your pages to get Indexed.
  • If you still cant manage to find it,try back-linking to your site & hopefully you might see some improvement.

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani