About Me

Sunil Bhaskar
View my complete profile
Friday, December 22, 2006
A very simplified description of what communication is could be:

Sender -> Message -> ReceiverWhere messages can be sent in any medium (verbal, visual, etc..) to get certain information across.See for yourself

confusing

So it really makes me wonder whether people even take 30 seconds to think about what they are doing, when putting up signs like these. Now, I’m sure you all have at one point or another in your life seen signs like these. So please, take a moment with me, and let us honor these idiots and their totally useless (and sometimes hilarious) signs.

slow_children
Doesn’t look like the kid is that slow…

abusedcars
He must be wondering why sales are kinda low

huge_fuckup
Only if it is a HUGE fuck up…

one_way
A maze without walls

spread_eagle
This guy probably was/is a virgin

instand_death
Can I pay in terms?

erin
….

shcool
oops!

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani