About Me

Sunil Bhaskar
View my complete profile
Monday, July 19, 2010
Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.:Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. is a 1993 album released by rapper Tupac Shakur. Similar to his debut, the album contains many tracks emphasizing 2Pac's political and social views. Debuting at #24 on the Billboard 200, this album saw more commercial success than 2Pacalypse Now, and there are many noticeable differences in production. It spawned the hits "Keep Ya Head Up" and "I Get Around" and reached platinum status. Although the album was originally released on Interscope, Amaru Entertainment, the label owned by the mother of Tupac Shakur, has since gained the rights to it.
About Tupac:
Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996),also known as 2Pac,Pac & also Makaveli was an American Artist who was a rapper,actor & also a producer.He has sold over more than 75 Million Albums worldwide making him  best-selling music artists in the world and was ranked @ 86 as the greatest Artists of all time.He was killed on September 13,1996 in a Drive by shooting that occurred in the Las Vegas Strip as he was heading for Club 662 for a performance,which was never gonna happen. 
TrackListings:
1 "Holla If Ya Hear Me"
2 "Pac's Theme (Interlude)"
3 "Point The Finga"
4 "Something 2 Die 4 (Interlude)"
5 "Last Wordz"
6 "Souljahs Revenge"
7 "Peep Game"
8 "Strugglin"
9 "Guess Who's Back"
10 "Representin' 93"
11 "Keep Ya Head Up"
12 "Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z."
13 "The Streetz R Death Row"
14 "I Get Around"
15 "Papa'z Song"
16 "5 Deadly Venomz" 

Download From Below:

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani