About Me

Sunil Bhaskar
View my complete profile
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Ya you heard me!I was bale to locate 3 Premium featured VIP public hacks floating around in the Internet & I thought you guys should have a go @ it.Its for free Ofcourse.Make sure Dot net Framework is Installed In your system,else the Injector will return error.Go get men Boys!!!Here They Are:
 1)VIP-Hax Public
Screen Shot:Click Here
Virus Scan Report:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Download: VIP-Hax Public
2) Wr VIP PUBLIC D3D HOOK
Screen Shot:Click Here. 
Download: Wr VIP PUBLIC D3D HOOK
3)FrancYescO D3D 18/08/2010 (HOT) 
 Virus Scan Report:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Download: FrancYescO D3D
                                                   Subscribe To my Blog & look out for more updates!!!!

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani